In Jordan, it’s difficult sometimes to find Asians ingredients, so when I want to eat an Asian dish without complicated preparation, this noodle-meatball-tofu soup recipe is my pick, too easy to make. I made it simple is because I need something quick to satisfied my hungry stomach in the middle of the spring day 🙂
- 150 gr Noodles (any kind will be good, you can even use long pasta)
- 250 gr White tofu
- 250 gr Ground beef (I like it coarse)
- 5 tablespoon Tapioca flour
- 1 tablespoon All-purpose flour
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 block of chicken stock
- Black pepper
1. Mix meat, garlic, tapioca flour and all-purpose flour in a blender, season with salt and peper, mix again, if it’s too dry add a little bit of water.
2. Prepare hot water in a pot, make small balls out of the above mixture and put it inside the hot water, cook it half done (meat balls will be floating), take out and dip it in ice water, then steam to cook it done.
3. Boil water, put the chicken stock, noodle, tofu and the cooked meat balls, wait until the noodle turn soft and it’s ready to eat.
4. Garnish with fried onions, tomato ketchup, and dark soya sauce (all optionals)