Prawns with Tomato, Garlic and Cilantro
My favorite recipe for shrimps, simple, tasty and healthy, great for the summer.
That’s why I send this for my entry of beautiful bones: osteoporosis food event.
Just don’t forget that the cilantro is the key ingredient for the perfect touch of this meal’s taste.
- 250 gr Prawns
- 3 Cloves Garlic (sliced)
- 1 Tbs lemon juice
- 1 Medium Tomato (diced)
- 1 Tbs Olive oil
- 40 gr Butter
- Cilantro (chopped for garnish)
- Heat olive oil and butter, until the butter melt down
- Add garlic, saute for 2 -3 minutes
- Add Prawns, saute until their both sides are done
- Add tomato, saute for 1-2 minutes
- Add salt, stir and remove from the heat, garnish with cilantro
- Serve warm with rice or bread